Complimentary Current Analysis Webinar: Service Enablement Ecosystem
Redefining the Operator Network Environment
Sterling, VA, USA, June 20, 2013 – Current Analysis, the market leader in continuous, actionable competitive intelligence for the telecommunications and information technology markets, announced today a complimentary webinar that will look at the importance and impact of the developments in service creation, fulfillment, assurance and billing In telecom operator networks. Offering two sessions on June 25th at 9 AM EDT and June 26th at 12 PM EDT to accommodate attendees in different time zones, Current Analysis will examine key questions in what it defines as the Service Enablement Ecosystem to help make sense of today’s market and understand where it is heading in both the near and long term.
“There’s no denying that the strength of an operator’s ‘network’ is critical to any service offer. Yet, as subscriber rates have peaked in many markets, and competition – from old and new foes – has heated up, the service enablement components of the network have taken on a new importance,” noted Peter Jarich, Vice President, Consumer and Infrastructure at Current Analysis. “The ability to bill for, deliver and differentiate services will be as important to operator capabilities and vendor solutions as the access network has been for the last decade.”
Attendees will hear Current Analysis insights on the following topics:
- What does the Service Enablement Ecosystem look like, and how can companies monitor the transformation of the operator network moving forward?
- Where are the trends moving in terms of near-term enhancements to OSS/BSS systems to help operators participate in new business models, satisfy customers, and capture new revenue?
- Can ongoing OSS/BSS innovations accelerate and positively influence migration toward the following?
- real-time OSS models
- tighter OSS/BSS integration
- enhanced network navigation tools
- expanded catalog flexibility
- Big Data-driven network evolution
- network function virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN) adoption
- self-care solutions and proactive network support
“The rate at which integrated OSS/BSS system solutions are evolving, from both the software and service aspects, occupy a substantial place in the minds of network operators” added Jason Marcheck, Service Director, Service Provider Infrastructure at Current Analysis. “This webinar will help frame our thinking on these topics and deliver our insights into how the key players in the space are competing with each other.”
The following analysts will be presenting and available for questions:
- Jason Marcheck, Service Director, Service Provider Infrastructure
- Ron Westfall, Research Director, Service Provider Infrastructure
- David Snow, Principal Analyst, IP Services Infrastructure
Registration for this complimentary webinar can be found at http://www.currentanalysis.com/Webinars/2013/serviceenablement/.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis (http://www.currentanalysis.com) is the only provider of continuous, in-depth tactical competitive intelligence, analysis, and advice. The company has been helping leading telecommunications, information technology, and business software companies improve their competitive intelligence, differentiate themselves in the market, and win more business. For more than 15 years, sales teams, product managers, marketing professionals, and executives have relied on Current Analysis as a trusted partner to improve their ability to anticipate and quickly take action on market opportunities and competitive threats. The company serves more than 35,000 professionals at over 1,400 global enterprises.
Sr. Director, Marketing Communications