Current Analysus Enterprise Connect 2013 Insights Webinar
Shaping the Unified Communications Landscape with More Clouds, Mobility, Video, and Collaboration
Sterling, VA, USA, April 16, 2013 – Current Analysis, the market leader in continuous, tactical competitive intelligence for the telecommunications and information technology markets, announced today a complimentary webinar that will provide insights into Enterprise Connect 2013, as well as examine current trends shaping the industry and how you should prepare your organization to take advantage of them. Offering two identical sessions on April 17th at 12 PM EDT and March 18th at 9 AM EDT, Current Analysis analysts will discuss what issues and announcements were most noteworthy and will have the most impact on the UC solutions market.
“Enterprise Connect is a top gathering for developers of unified communications (UC) and collaboration software, systems, solutions, and services, along with the enterprises that buy them,” commented Jerry Caron, Senior Vice President of Analysis at Current Analysis. “Its many sessions, touching on telephony and conferencing, presence and instant messaging, SIP, WebRTC, SBCs, enterprise mobility, VoIP security, and video conferencing in its many guises, provide key insight on current thinking and requirements in the overall marketplace.”
The team of analysts will discuss the following topics:
- The effect of new company/product entrants on the UC and collaboration solutions market
- The growing importance of the expanding role of the “collaborative cloud” to your enterprise
- How WebRTC will change your life in the near and distant future
- How you can best prepare for the consumerization of IT and its impact on UC
- What you can do to optimize the changes occurring in UC client interface design within your company
- How service providers are affecting the UC services and solutions market and how that will shape your technology choices in the future
- How the major announcements and presentations from the vendors, including Aastra, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Siemens Enterprise, ShoreTel, and others, affect your business planning
The following analysts will be presenting and available for questions:
- Jerry Caron, Senior Vice President, Analysis
- Bruce Page, Vice President, Custom Research
- Brad Shimmin, Research Director, Collaboration and Software
- Ken Landoline, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Cindy Whelan, Principal Analyst, Business Network and Wholesale Services
If you are interested in attending this complimentary webinar, please go to http://www.currentanalysis.com/Webinars/2013/ec/ to register.
About Current Analysis
About Current Analysis Current Analysis (http://www.currentanalysis.com) is the only provider of real-time, in-depth tactical competitive intelligence, analysis, and advice. The company has been helping leading telecommunications, information technology and business software companies improve their competitive intelligence, differentiate themselves in the market, and win more business. For more than 15 years, sales teams, product managers, marketing professionals, and executives have relied on Current Analysis as a trusted partner to improve their ability to anticipate and quickly take action on market opportunities and competitive threats. The company serves more than 35,000 professionals at over 1,400 global enterprises.
Sr. Director, Marketing Communications