- Each industry has a different perspective and different pain points: Salespeople must first understand “what moves the customer” in the target industry.
- Most salespeople have limited industry-specific knowledge: They have been trained to highlight their products’ technical benefits… not how they relate to the customer’s business.
- Savvy vendors are addressing this issue by “verticalizing” their Sales Enablement efforts: The most successful vendors will combine traditional technical and competitive sales training with focused industry market intelligence about the business needs and buying drivers of prospects in the targeted vertical industry.
- You can shorten sales cycles and enable higher close ratios: Industry market intelligence will rapidly increase sales effectiveness in engaging solution-based sales efforts, driving increased revenue.
The Current Analysis Vertical Industry Sales Enablement Portfolio Continuum provides you with integrated solutions that combine a foundation of knowledge of vertical industries, primary demand-side research, and qualitative deep dives into the underlying demand drivers in key vertical industries.
Vertical Industry Sales Primers help you understand the vertical market, including industry-speak and key drivers, to help focus your sales team on the best opportunities
- Demand-side Primary Research shows you specifically where to focus, giving you a Competitive advantage gained through Voice of Customer
- Vertical Selling Buying Agendas demonstrate exactly how you should position the solution value to prospects, teaching your sales team exactly how to link your solution’s value proposition with prospects’ key issues
- Vertical Industry Sales Playbooks show you how to beat the competition using a detailed guide to put your tactics into play
- Vertical Industry Sales Workshops bring the Playbooks to life with real use case application and specific account attack planning